Vintage Regency Japanned Aurora Borealis EarringsJuly 20, 2021
Lovely Vintage Floral Pearl Brooch with Rhinestone AccentsJuly 20, 2021
Early Miriam Haskell Sea Shell Brooch Early 1940s
Gorgeous Miriam Haskell Sea Shell late early 1940s brooch. The shells are suspended from a pierced metal plaque. Semi-circ shell disks surmounded by a tiny snail shell give this piece lovely character. During the late 1930s and through the war, the company used a variety of natural materials to construct its jewelry due to the limitations in place and priority materials.
1 in stock
• SKU: MH-DC-2021-07-19 12.49.48-40-tjs-a-1
• Designer or Maker: UNMARKED
• Mark: None
• Style: Brooch
• Circa Date: Early 1940s
• Condition: Slight metal wear on back and missing one sea-shell which would be in front of the semi-circ. shell disk. Tarnish on chain.
• Color: Cream, Orange ish pink
• Material: brass, shell
• Size or Measurement: Approx. 3 3/4″ x 2 1/4″
• Type: vintage Miriam Haskell jewelry, Miriam Haskell, Miriam Haskell brooch, Haskell brooch, 1940s brooch, war-time brooch, sea shell brooch, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry