If you love rich green tones accented by natural five Mukhi Rudraksha beads then this amazing triple-strand bead necklace by Hattie Carnegie will dazzle you. The necklace appears to be made of rich glass beads (much in the color of “Spinach” Bakelite). Of the three strands of beads, there is a single row consisting of all glass beads. The two other strands feature different patterns of the glass beads flanked either by ring spacers or wood seed pods of some nature. The beads look like nuts. The necklace exploits magnificently the different textures and colors of the materials used.
Vintage Hattie Carnegie Necklace Accented with Five Mukhi Rudraksha Beads
• SKU:HC-NE-2019-01-05 09.56.52-50-tjs-a-4
• Designer or Maker Hattie Carnegie
• Mark: Hattie Carnegie plaque on necklace and Carnegie on earrings
• Style: Collar bib necklace
• Circa Date: 1950s
• Condition: Excellent
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Green, brown, gold
• Material: glass, brass, wood or seed pod
• Size or Measurement: 17″ tl and 1″ diameter for earrings
• Type: Hattie Carnegie, Carnegie, HC, Carnegie jewelry, Carnegie necklace, Carnegie Earrings, bib necklace, Bakelite color, glass beads, wood beads, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage necklace, vintage earrings.