Up for your consideration is this very dramatic vintage Juliana (D&E) bracelet manufactured by Delizza and Elster. Typical 5-link construction seen on the Delizza & Elster bracelets. This bracelet features open-back navette-shaped topaz-colored rhinestones accented with amber chatons and aurora borealis florets. With the fall fashion trend focusing on tortoise-colored fashion jewelry, this will be an excellent fashion choice.
• SKU: USBR-10112009_32-50s-TJS-a-5
• Designer: Unsigned Juliana D & E
• Marked: Unsigned
• Style: Flexible Link Braclet
• Metal: Gold tone
• Size: 7″ x 2-5/8″
• Circa Date: 1950s-1960s
• Condition: Excellent: One single spot on back link (about the size of this “-” ) where plating is chipped. Foldover clasp and safety chain in good working condition.
• Age Group: Adult
• Description: Intricate Rhinestone Bracelet Topaz and Aurora Borealis
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.