Large Sterling Trifari Crown with Red CabochonsFebruary 16, 2023
1960s Vendome Rhinestone EarringsFebruary 16, 2023
Delicate Robert-Style Faux Pearl Pin
This delicate Robert-style pin features a foliate stamping surmounted by hand-wired faux pearls tipped with tiny gilt beads. The center has a multi-layer flower with a pearl center. Quite lovely. The piece would work well on one’s collar and Victorian Revival frock.
1 in stock
• SKU: US-BC-2023-01-30 13.54.58-40-tjs-a-2
• Designer or Maker: Unknown. It’s has a Robert or Haskell-style appearance to it.
• Mark: None
• Style: Brooch/pin
• Circa Date: 1940s-1950s
• Condition: There is tarnish on this piece, but it adds to the character. The pearls are all in great condition. No visible missing pieces or loose wire.
There are two areas that look like small holes above the flower but they don’t seem to lead anywhere underneath.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Antiqued gold, cream.
• Material: Brass, gold-tone plate, faux pearl.
• Size or Measurement: Approx. 1.06″ w x .52″ t.l.
• Type: Victorian style pin, Miriam Haskell style pin, Robert-style pin.