Juliana Delizza and Elster (D & E) Topaz-colored Brooch or PinJuly 6, 2021
Large Vintage 1960 Green Molded and Faceted Rhinestone Brooch Swedge ConstructionJuly 6, 2021
Huge and Fabulous Schiaparelli brooch/pin large grape leaf motif
This design is a highly-coveted 1950s piece. The huge and fabulous Schiaparelli brooch/pin large grape leaf motif is adorned with rich hues of copper, coffee and mocha. Accented with pave-set Smokey aurora borealis chaton-shaped rhinestones. Great example of the whimsical designs produced by this company.
1 in stock
• SKU: Item # SCH-BC-2016-11-12 12.15.44-50s-tjs-a-1-al
• Designer or Maker: Schiaparelli, Elsa Schiaparelli
• Mark: Schiaparelli on plaque
• Style: brooch
• Closure: Safety pin closure
• Circa Date: 1950s
• Condition: It seems that these pieces had a light plating almost like a vermeil over the base metal such that when that wears off on the high points of the back. The base metal is still in tack without showing other signs of stress or metal fatigue. Pin stem does show some signs of rust like surface.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: aurora borealis, coffee, mocha, copper.
• Material: White metal, gold plate, glass, faux pearls
• Size or Measurement: 2 7/8″x 2 5/16″ w.
• Type Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, costume jewelry, vintage brooch, French, French designer, Schiaparelli, Schiaparelli Pink, Grape Motif, Grape Figural, Elsa