1960s Blue Aurora Borealis Rhinestone EarringsMay 17, 2023
1980s Trifari Style Enamel and Rhinestone NecklaceMay 19, 2023
Scrumptious Baroque Vintage 1950s Robert Earrings
Lovely vintage triangular-shaped baroque Robert earrings featuring a large center melon-shaped faux pearl flanked by prong-set rhinestones and tiny faux pearls. The earrings are plated in warm shade of the “Russian Gold” plating that gives them an antiqued appearance. As early as 1946 Fashioncraft was making jewelry marketed as under “Originals By Robert” that resembled antiqued jewelry in a variety of styles. These earrings have a similar look and style to DeMario or Haskell as well.
1 in stock
• SKU: RO-ER-2023-04-14 14.13.01-50-tjs-a-2
• Designer or Maker: Robert
• Mark: Robert
• Style: French clip back earrings
• Circa Date: 1960s
• Condition: These do have tarnish that has not been removed.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Antique gold, cream, crytal.
• Material: Brass, gold-tone plate, faux pearl, glass/crystal.
• Size or Measurement: Approx. 1″ x 1″
• Type: Victorian revival earrings, baroque-style earrings, Robert jewelry, Fashioncraft earrings, 1950s earrings.