Hobe Austro Hungarian Style Brooch with Bullet CabochonsMay 3, 2022
Vintage Juliana Crystal EarringsMay 5, 2022
Vintage c. 1940s Sterling Bird with Wheat Brooch and Earring Set
Vintage c. 1940s Sterling bird with stylized “wheat” brooch and earring set. I’m unclear of the symbolism and what the bird represents. It’s a lovely piece with matching earrings. The sterling is plated with yellow gold and the design is encrusted with circ. stones.
1 in stock
• SKU: US-BC-ER-2022-04-25 19.37.10-40-tjs-a-6
• Designer or Maker: Unknown
• Mark: Sterling on both brooch and earrings.
• Style: Brooch, Clip-back earrings
• Circa Date: 1940s
• Condition: This piece has areas of thick tarnish. It also has areas where gold-plate has completely worn off on the back. Some darkening of stones. Sold as is.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: gold, clear
• Material: Sterling, gold plate, glass/crystal
• Size or Measurement: Approx. Brooch 2 1/2″ w. x 1 5/8″ t.l. Earring 1 1/16″ w x 3/4″ t.l.
• Type: 1940s Bird brooch, 1940s sterling jewelry, 1940s sterling brooch, Bird with wheat, Sterling brooch and earring set, Reja style