1980s Square-shaped Rhinestone BroochMay 28, 2022
B David Yellow Rhinestone Brooch Laurel Wreath DesignMay 28, 2022
Large Yellow Aurora Borealis Brooch Set
This beautiful set features circular and marquis-shaped cabochons that look much like “moonglow” or “satin glass.” The cabochons are flanked by dark pink aurora borealis stones and clear yellow open-back tear-drop rhinestones. Truly a sculptural piece. The matching earrings complement the brooch nicely. This set comes from the famous “Three Sisters Collection” of Ohio. It was a collection curated by three sisters who purchased, but never wore their jewelry. It’s a true treat to own a part of this collection.
1 in stock
• SKU: US-BC-ER-2022-05-24 14.50.41-60-tjs-a-6
• Designer or Maker: Unknown
• Mark: None
• Style: Brooch and earring sets
• Circa Date: 1960s
• Condition: Excellent
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Gold, yellow, dark pink aurora borealis
• Material: Brass, gold-tone plate, glass/crystal
• Size or Measurement: Approx. 2 5/8″ w. x 1 7/16″ l.
• Type: Vintage 1960s brooch set, Yellow rhinestone brooch set, Three Sisters Collection.