Green Aurora Borealis Rhinestone BraceletJune 16, 2023
Vintage Weinberg NY Deco-Style EarringsJuly 2, 2023
Vintage 1970s Castlecliff Perfect Love Tulip Brooch
Lovely c. 1970s Castlecliff tulip brooch with textured surface and screws. This cleaver brooch’s design has beautiful symbolism juxtaposed against a utilitarian-looking design. The golden tulip with black enamel signifies the permanence of true love—a perfect and deep love. This piece was a reaction to the success of the Cartier Love bracelet. To read more about this piece, please click here.
1 in stock
• SKU: CA-BC-2023-05-27 12.51.39-70s-tjs-a-1
• Designer or Maker: Castlecliff
• Mark: Castlecliff
• Style: Brooch
• Circa Date: 1970s
• Condition: Minor surface scratches/tarnish, minor enamel loss. Very tiny spots at border of enamel.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Gold, black.
• Material: White metal, gold-tone plate, enamel.
• Size or Measurement: 3 5/16″ t.l. x 1 3/8″ w.
• Type: Castlecliff jewelry, Castlecliff brooch, Flower brooch, Castlecliff flower brooch, 1970s Castlecliff jewelry