Nolan Miller Floral Rhinestone Enamel EarringsJuly 31, 2022
Vintage Black Enamel and Rhinestone Fashion RingAugust 8, 2022
Vintage Twisted Rope Heart Motif Hobe-Style Pin
This is the second heart-shape vintage Hobe or Robert style pin we’ve been fortunate to add to our inventory. It has a rare faceted heart-shaped center rhinestone which is flanked by faceted round rhinestones. The center stone is collet-set and is flanked by twisted wire. Each circ. rhinestone is flanked by metal beading. The back features a hook to wear as a pendant. Oddly this would position the piece in an “upside-down” orientation. The center stone is open-back with the rest of the rhinestones appear to be set in closed “cups.”
1 in stock
• SKU:US-BC-2022-08-08 13.18.19-50-tjs-a-1
• Designer or Maker: Unknown
• Mark: Unsigned
• Style: pin / brooch
• Circa Date: 1950s
• Condition: Great. Some verdigris in the interior of piece. Please see pictures. There is a tiny indentation in the collet setting of the heart-shaped rhinestone, but it appears original.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: gold, pink, blue
• Material: brass, glass, faux pearl, antique-gold-colored plating
• Size or Measurement: 1″ X 15/16″ W.
• Type: vintage heart pin, twisted rope wire, 1950s jewelry, regal jewelry, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry