Gorgeous Joan Rivers Puffy Pearlized Heart Pendant NecklaceJuly 26, 2021
Huge Vintage Coro Rhinestone EarringsJuly 26, 2021
Alexis Kirk Stylized Squash Blossom Necklace
Stylized Alexis Kirk squash blossom necklace with faux lapis beads flanked by tiny spherical spacers. Ties in back with leather. Alexis Kirk was known for his dramatic ethnic jewelry styles. He drew his inspiration from ancient societies creating large chest plates reflective of early civilizations. This beautiful piece is a stylized interpretation of Native American squash blossom necklace.
1 in stock
• SKU: AL-NE-2020-08-15 16.35.27-70-tjs-a-4
• Designer or Maker: Alexis Kirk
• Mark: Alexis Kirk
• Style: Necklace
• Circa Date: 1970s
• Condition: The plating is gone on many of the spherical bead spacers. There are several surface nicks on the front of the pendant and some “green” on leather strip. The nicks are not that visible and would certainly be a characteristic of an authentic piece if worn. Price has been reduced to close-out.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Silver, blue, brown
• Material: White metal, leather, resin, silver plate.
• Size or Measurement: Pendant measures 3″ x 3 1/2″. Beads and leather measure approx. 19″ t.l.
• Type: Vintage Alexis Kirk, Ancient society jewelry designs, Squash blossom, Stylized squash blossom, 1970s jewelry, 1970s necklace