Beautiful 1990s Textured Gold-Tone Collar NecklaceAugust 31, 2022
Vintage 1950s Topaz-Colored Rhinestone EarringsSeptember 1, 2022
Vintage Art Faux Turquoise and Ruby Earrings
These earrings feature a 3/4 swirl plaque surmounted by pear-shaped faux turquoise cabochons flanked by ruby-red rhinestones and faux turquoise and faux pearl balls. They have an Indian flair to them. The ART company was founded by Arthur Pepper in the late 1940s as determined by articles from WWD.
1 in stock
• SKU: AR-ER-2022-08-30 16.25.20-50-tjs-a-2
• Designer or Maker: Art (Arthur Pepper)
• Mark: ART
• Style: Clip back earrings
• Circa Date: 1950s
• Condition: Very good. Some wear (very minor) to clip backs.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Gold, Turquoise, ruby-red
• Material: White metal, brass, gold-tone plate, glass/crystal, hard resin
• Size or Measurement: Approx. 1″ t.l. x 9/16″ w.
• Type: Art earrings, 1950s earrings, Faux turquoise earrings, Art jewelry, Art Mode, Arthur Pepper.