Cathe Gold-tone Rhinestone BroochSeptember 9, 2021
1960s Trifari Smart Woman Rhinestone BraceletSeptember 15, 2021
Vintage Weiss Two-toned Green Rhinestone Domed Brooch
This is a lovely c. 1950s Weiss two-toned domed rhinestone brooch in shades of green. A rich color that would look smashing paired with a pink cashmere sweater. The lovely prong-set brooch is slightly domed to make a nice fashion statement. Perfect for the collector of vintage rhinestone jewelry. The Weiss brand was owned by Albert Weiss & Co., Inc. NY, NY from 1942-1971. The company was known for its magnificent rhinestone jewelry.
• SKU: US-BC-2021-08-28 09.16.36-50-tjs-a-2
• Designer or Maker: Unknown
• Mark: None
• Style: Brooch
• Circa Date: 1950s
• Condition: Great to excellent
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: gold, emerald-green and olivine green. Please see lightened photo to view the shades of green.
• Material: Brass, gold-tone plate, glass/crystal
• Size or Measurement: Approx. 2″ in diameter.
• Type: Brooch, 1950s brooch, 1950s rhinestone brooch, Green rhinestone brooch, Domed brooch, Domed green rhinestone brooch, Weiss jewelry, Weiss brooch, Weiss rhinestone brooch.